18 Short-term Apartments for rent in West Haven, CT
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Haven Furnished Apartments (4)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- New Haven Short-term Apartments (5)
- Milford city Short-term Apartments (6)
- East Haven Short-term Apartments (2)
- Shelton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westport Short-term Apartments (1)
- Middletown Short-term Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Short-term Apartments (2)
- Wethersfield Short-term Apartments (5)
Welcome to West Haven—I mean Orange—I mean New Haven. Though your new coastal Connecticut city has been known by a lot of different names, its rich history dates back to the settlement of the state. Now let’s get started on your apartment hunt so you can settle in before West Haven changes its name again. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in West Haven takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.