376 Accessible Apartments for rent in Stratford, CT
- Stratford Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Garages (6)
- Stratford Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stratford Apartments with Parking (8)
- Stratford Apartments with Pools (2)
- Stratford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Stratford Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stratford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stratford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Milford city Accessible Apartments (5)
- Trumbull Accessible Apartments (2)
- Shelton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westport Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Haven Accessible Apartments (14)
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (5)
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- Darien Accessible Apartments (1)
- Stamford Accessible Apartments (18)
- Meriden Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Stratford?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Stratford?
Katharine Hepburn, James Earl Jones, Paul Newman and Jessica Tandy have graced the stage of Stratfords Shakespeare Festival Theater.
Located on the Long Island Sound, Housatonic River, and a stop on the Metro-North train line, Stratford is an old-fashioned new England town originally settled by Puritan immigrants in the mid 1700s. Religious freedom was the name of the game when the Puritans settled. Today, ancestors of the original settlers of the area still live there, and feel strong historical ties to their hometown. The town is a beach town, though it feels more like a picturesque suburb than somewhere you go to vacation and get a tan. Its home to five islands in the Housatonic river, as well as 3 "public" beaches, which you can go to for free as a resident or pay a fee per summer as a lowly non-resident. It doesn't only have water, though; Stratford also has swampland and treesparticularly in a place called Roosevelt Forest, which was set aside as a public park in the 1930s. Stratford is a place with tons of public transportation and its easy to get into and out of, and it also has fantastic schools, great stores and restaurants, and a really high quality of life. If you've got extra dough laying around, its definitely a place that lots of people are happy to call home. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Stratford with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Stratford. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.