109 Apartments for rent in New London, CT with Parking
- Groton Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mystic Apartments with Parking (2)
- Norwich Apartments with Parking (10)
- Old Saybrook Center Apartments with Parking (3)
- Orient Apartments with Parking (5)
- Saybrook Manor Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Marion Apartments with Parking (6)
- Westbrook Center Apartments with Parking (3)
- Greenport Apartments with Parking (8)
- Northwest Harbor Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in New London?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in New London?
Ahoy, matey! And welcome to New London, a formerly vital port city located in eastern Connecticut. Now, let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some New London apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.