127 Apartments for rent in Westhampton Beach, NY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Parking (22)
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Westhampton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Westhampton Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westhampton Beach Luxury Apartments (25)
- Westhampton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Quogue Apartments with Garages (4)
- Remsenburg-Speonk Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Quogue Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hampton Bays Apartments with Garages (3)
- Riverhead Apartments with Garages (1)
- Center Moriches Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jamesport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mastic Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Shinnecock Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Westhampton Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Westhampton Beach?
Westhampton Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.