364 Short-term Apartments for rent in Milford city, CT
- Milford city Accessible Apartments (6)
- Milford city Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Milford city Apartments with Garages (10)
- Milford city Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Milford city Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Milford city Apartments with Parking (22)
- Milford city Apartments with Pools (4)
- Milford city Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Milford city Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Milford city Furnished Apartments (7)
- Milford city Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- West Haven Short-term Apartments (1)
- Shelton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bridgeport Short-term Apartments (1)
- Trumbull Short-term Apartments (1)
- New Haven Short-term Apartments (8)
- East Haven Short-term Apartments (2)
- Westport Short-term Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Short-term Apartments (2)
- Darien Short-term Apartments (1)
- Stamford Short-term Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Milford city?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Milford city?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milford city?
Back in 1902, customers buying Quaker Oats oatmeal found a redeemable coupon for a small plot of land in Milford about 10 feet x 10 feet. The land came from a 15 acre tract of land in a subdivision that was never built. But hey, free land!
Milford is a small town with a population of just over 52,000, with seventeen miles of coast line along Long Island Sound, an Atlantic Ocean estuary. With a pristine town square, a beautiful coastline, and an historic town center with some structures dating from its early settlement in 1639, Milford is a city that one cannot help but fall in love with. Theres plenty of pride in the towns history, culture, and recreation and employment opportunities. If small town living sounds good to you, Milford is the ideal place to go to. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Milford city takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.