794 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Cimarron Hills, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cimarron Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cimarron Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cimarron Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cimarron Hills (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Cimarron Hills (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cimarron Hills (5)
- Colorado Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (399)
- Security-Widefield Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Stratmoor Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fountain Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Black Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Manitou Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Gleneagle Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Monument Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodmoor Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woodland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Cimarron Hills?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Cimarron Hills?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Cimarron Hills?
"Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron. Dusty days are gone, Rose of Cimarron. Shadows touch the sand and look to see who's standin', waitin' at your window, watchin', will they ever show? Can you hear them calling? You know they have fallen on campfires cold and dark that never see a spark burn bright. Roll along, roll on, Rose of Cimarron." (- Poco, "Rose of Cimarron")
Between 1939 and 1966, the Rocky Mountain Rocket train traveled regularly through Cimarron Hills, making it a much more desirable place to settle than it had been before linking with nearby Limon and Colorado Springs. After this train retired, the Cadillac and Lake City Railroad took over the route and provided regular passenger trips between Cimarron Hills and Limon. Population growth in the area slowed in the latter part of the 20th century until the tracks were finally torn up in the 1980s. If you like, though, as a Cimarron Hills resident, you can still go stare at the rail-scars left in the dirt and wonder about how things might have been. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Cimarron Hills should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Cimarron Hills may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Cimarron Hills. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.