431 Condos for Rent in South San Francisco, CA
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (10)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (12)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Parking (16)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (1)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- South San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (4)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
"South City midnight lady / I'm much obliged indeed / You sure have saved this man whose soul was in need / I thought there was no reason / For all these things I do / But the smile that sent out returned with you." (-Doobie Brothers, “South City Midnight Lady”)
Known by the locals as the "South City," South San Francisco is an independent city with over 60,000 residents. Located just north of the San Francisco Airport, this area has the same cool summers and mild winters as "The City." As a bonus, the hills to the west also protect the city from fog. Despite its blue-collar roots, South City also has plenty of parks, historic buildings and landmarks. If you're open to possibilities, you'll find plenty to love in this industrial city.
Having trouble with Craigslist South San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in South San Francisco is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in South San Francisco may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in South San Francisco that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.