522 Apartments for rent in Sierra Madre, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sierra Madre (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sierra Madre (1)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sierra Madre Apartments with Parking (4)
- Sierra Madre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Monrovia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Temple City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- San Marino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Altadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Duarte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rosemead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Sierra Madre?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Sierra Madre?
Known as "Wisteria City," the Sierra Madre seal is embossed with a drawing of a 500-foot "monster" vine. Another name commonly used for the city is "Village of the Foothills" due to its location in the beautifully scenic foothills of the San Gabriel Valley.
The city of Sierra Madre is located in the San Gabriel Valley foothills, to the southern edge of the Angeles National Forest. To the west are Altadena and Pasadena, while to the southeast is Arcadia. The climate is said to be Mediterranean, with warm, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Approximately 11,000 people call Sierra Madre home, and they all love the great things Sierra Madre has to offer. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sierra Madre offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Sierra Madre. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Sierra Madre can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.