177 Condos for rent in San Leandro, CA
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (5)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (16)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (9)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Leandro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- San Leandro Apartments with Parking (26)
- San Leandro Apartments with Pools (10)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- San Leandro Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Dubbed 'The Friendly City,' San Leandro prides itself on creating a culture where people wave and aren’t afraid to say “hello” every now and then. A town just south of Oakland, San Leandro provides a small, but cute, downtown area with restaurants, coffee shops and several parks including a pretty marina with a Parcourse (You hear that, fitness nuts?).See more
Finding condos for rent in San Leandro is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in San Leandro may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in San Leandro that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.