408 Short-term Apartments for rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- San Juan Capistrano Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (13)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (17)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (18)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (14)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (10)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ladera Ranch Short-term Apartments (3)
- Dana Point Short-term Apartments (2)
- Laguna Niguel Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Clemente Short-term Apartments (4)
- Aliso Viejo Short-term Apartments (2)
- Mission Viejo Short-term Apartments (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Short-term Apartments (5)
- Irvine Short-term Apartments (7)
- Newport Beach Short-term Apartments (2)
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in San Juan Capistrano takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.