1,025 Apartments for rent in San Carlos, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (6)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- San Carlos Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Carlos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Carlos Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (3)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (23)
- San Mateo Apartments with Pools (20)
- Atherton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Highlands-Baywood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (21)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (9)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (7)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Carlos?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Carlos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Carlos?
"Out where the crosses of San Carlos / shine 'neath a desert moon / near the canyons where Geronimo rode / and the ocatillo blooms." (-Tom Russell, "Crosses of San Carlos")
San Carlos is a small community located between Redwood City and Belmont. The town's motto sums things up nicely by calling it "The city of good living." That's exactly what this place helps the nearly 30,000 residents do: live well. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Carlos means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Carlos could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.