167 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in San Carlos, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Carlos (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Carlos (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- San Carlos Apartments with Parking (4)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Carlos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- San Carlos Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Emerald Lake Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belmont 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Redwood City 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- San Mateo 1 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Foster City 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Menlo Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Burlingame 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- East Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Millbrae 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Carlos?
"Out where the crosses of San Carlos / shine 'neath a desert moon / near the canyons where Geronimo rode / and the ocatillo blooms." (-Tom Russell, "Crosses of San Carlos")
San Carlos is a small community located between Redwood City and Belmont. The town's motto sums things up nicely by calling it "The city of good living." That's exactly what this place helps the nearly 30,000 residents do: live well. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Carlos offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Carlos, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.