123 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Redwood City, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redwood City (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Redwood City (6)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (9)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (25)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Redwood City Apartments with Parking (45)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (23)
- Redwood City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Redwood City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Redwood City Furnished Apartments (5)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- San Carlos 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Atherton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Foster City 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Menlo Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Belmont 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- East Palo Alto 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Mateo 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Highlands-Baywood Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palo Alto 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Hayward 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Nothing says paradise like blue skies and sunshine, and Redwood City, California has that in spades. This cozy California city of 75,000 is conveniently located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose and provides a vibrant, growing place to call home after the workaday grind. It’s got plenty of entertainment, retail, scenery and fluffy clouds to go around for everyone! Whether you're new in town or moving across town, finding a rental home in Redwood City can be daunting. From the suspicious...
Having trouble with Craigslist Redwood City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Redwood City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Redwood City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.