85 Condos for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Rancho Palos Verdes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Garages (13)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Parking (15)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
In Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA, the jutting cliffs fall out from under large, beautiful homes overlooking long views of the Pacific Ocean. With a rolling, scenic backdrop and a short jaunt to Los Angeles, renters in Ranchos Palos Verdes (named “Green Pole Farm” in Spanish after the lavish trees) will find no shortage of incentives to move here. Apartments and houses for rent are pricy but the abundance of posh features like spacious balconies, stone fireplaces, rich hardwood floors and a surplus of amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzis, clubhouses, and fitness centers make the price tag justified. If you are looking for an apartment, condo, townhouse or home for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, check out our apartment listings to find the place that suits you best. See more
Finding condos for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Rancho Palos Verdes may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.