1,125 Short-term Apartments for rent in Placentia, CA
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (8)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anaheim Short-term Apartments (9)
- Brea Short-term Apartments (3)
- Fullerton Short-term Apartments (7)
- Orange Short-term Apartments (5)
- Rowland Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- La Habra Short-term Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove Short-term Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Short-term Apartments (10)
- Chino Hills Short-term Apartments (5)
- Tustin Short-term Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Placentia?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Placentia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Placentia?
"Shouts going out to the city where I venture/It's the city of Placentia/Living your life ain't never been better" - (Kottonmouth Kings)
Located in sunny northern Orange County, where not only the Kottonmouth Kings but also Johnny Richter hails from, Placentia may at first give you the impression it has some rough and rugged rap cred. Not so, as Placentia is a quiet, sleepy suburb filled with schools, parks and yes, drive-thru restaurants. Its well inland from the coast, but beaches arent terribly far away, and mountains are near, too. Most importantly, Disneyland is just a single city border away in Anaheim. Obviously, this city of 50,000 is perfect for families, regardless of the type of music they listen enjoy. And while the high cost of living (this is California after all) may deter some from making their way out here, the nearly limitless list of amenities close by more than make up for that little issue. Plus, who can put a price on happiness? (hell, the happiest place on earth can, and its pretty high). Come here, get a season pass and save some cash in the long run. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Placentia takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.