45 Condos for rent in Menlo Park, CA
- Menlo Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Menlo Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Menlo Park Luxury Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Fair Oaks Condos for Rent (1)
- Redwood City Condos for Rent (1)
- Palo Alto Condos for Rent (2)
- Mountain View Condos for Rent (2)
- San Carlos Condos for Rent (3)
- Los Altos Condos for Rent (1)
- Foster City Condos for Rent (4)
- Belmont Condos for Rent (1)
- Hayward Condos for Rent (3)
- Sunnyvale Condos for Rent (10)
Conveniently located between San Francisco on the north and Palo Alto on the south.
Menlo Park is a tree-lined town with a total population of about 32,000. Interested in this 17.4 square mile town? Let’s find you a new crib.
Having trouble with Craigslist Menlo Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Menlo Park is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Menlo Park may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Menlo Park that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.