196 Condos for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (20)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (21)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (17)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach Condos for Rent (2)
- Redondo Beach Condos for Rent (4)
- Hawthorne Condos for Rent (1)
- Torrance Condos for Rent (2)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (7)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (1)
- Ladera Heights Condos for Rent (1)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (4)
- West Carson Condos for Rent (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Condos for Rent (3)
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Manhattan Beach is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Manhattan Beach may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Manhattan Beach that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.