1,719 Short-term Apartments for rent in Hawthorne, CA
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (13)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (7)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hawthorne Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hawthorne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lawndale Short-term Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
- Torrance Short-term Apartments (3)
- Culver City Short-term Apartments (3)
- Marina del Rey Short-term Apartments (5)
- Carson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Short-term Apartments (5)
- Beverly Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Short-term Apartments (2)
What do Beach Boys Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson; actress Marilyn Monroe; sportsmen Jim Thorpe and Mike Scott; and a myriad other celebrities have in common? They all grew up in Hawthorne, a sunny, teeming LA suburb.See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Hawthorne takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.