791 Apartments for rent in Corte Madera, CA with Pools
- Corte Madera Accessible Apartments (1)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Garages (2)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Parking (3)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Corte Madera Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Corte Madera Furnished Apartments (1)
- Corte Madera Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Larkspur Apartments with Pools (5)
- Strawberry Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mill Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Rafael Apartments with Pools (9)
- Tiburon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Belvedere Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sausalito Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Pools (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Corte Madera?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Corte Madera?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Corte Madera?
In Spanish, the town's name means "chop wood," and comes from its heritage as a source for redwood lumber culled from the forests of Tamalpais which built much of San Francisco.
Set in green and lush Marin County, Corte Madera extends from the San Francisco Bay to Mt. Tamalpais. With about 9,000 residents, Corte Madera fits nicely with neighboring Larkspur, Mill Valley, Tiburon, and Strawberry. Desirable because of its natural beauty, wide range of local amenities, and access to San Francisco to the south and wine country to the north, Corte Madera is a great place to look for your next rental home. Encompassing four and a half square miles, including tidelands, the town is only 12 miles from San Francisco and enjoys considerably more sun than its peninsular neighbor to the south and more even than some of its Marin neighbors -- though if you need fog, just head for the hills, literally. As with most of coastal California, the area was originally part of a Mexican land grant, Ranch Corte Madera del Presidio, granted to John Reed in 1834 by Mexican Governor Jose Figueroa. Reed capitalized on the lumber industry and the town grew with the 1850 Gold Rush, arrival of the railroad, and development of ferry service into San Francisco. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Corte Madera means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Corte Madera could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.