49 Short-term Apartments for Rent in Marana, AZ
- Marana Accessible Apartments (2)
- Marana Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Marana Apartments with Garages (21)
- Marana Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Marana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Marana Apartments with Parking (22)
- Marana Apartments with Pools (17)
- Marana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Marana Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (3)
- Marana Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Casas Adobes Short-term Apartments (3)
- Oro Valley Short-term Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tucson Short-term Apartments (59)
- Queen Creek Short-term Apartments (3)
- Apache Junction Short-term Apartments (1)
- Gilbert Short-term Apartments (20)
- Chandler Short-term Apartments (35)
- Mesa Short-term Apartments (56)
- Tempe Short-term Apartments (49)
Marana - "tangle" in Spanish - is a place where scenic beauty, fresh air and outdoor recreation are intertwined.
Named from the Spanish word that means ‘tangle’ inspired by the bushes workers had to hack their way through while building the railroad - ironically the name now lends itself to what how wonderful it is! Located about thirty miles north of Tucson, Marana summers are hot, and winters are warm, so don't move to Marana unless you love shorts and sandals! The most precipitation actually occurs in August, so expect to feel dried out for most of the year. In fact, Marana is one of the driest places in the U.S., averaging only 23 precipitation days per year. If you're looking for never-ending nightlife, then Marana might not be the first to look for a new home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Marana takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.