724 Apartments for rent in Sherwood, AR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sherwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (8)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sherwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Parking (16)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Sherwood Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Gibson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Maumelle Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (91)
- Cabot Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ward Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Shannon Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Alexander Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sherwood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sherwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sherwood?
Sweet tea is a way of life, y’all! And living in central Arkansas is the best choice for those that enjoy a slower pace and plenty of opportunities to get in touch with nature. Don't worry, in this Sherwood you don't have to be poor to be on Robin's good side.
With Sherwood being its own neighborhood, you don’t have to drive all over town to sniff out the best apartments, making finding a rental easy. As long as you have proof of income, you can probably find a place to live in a day. Most places rent on a first-come, first-served basis and all application fees and deposits must be paid before an application is accepted and processed. Both complexes and private landlords will run a credit check, the cost of which is incorporated into the application fee. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sherwood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.