1,167 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Huntsville, AL
- Huntsville Accessible Apartments (19)
- Huntsville Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Huntsville Apartments with Garages (72)
- Huntsville Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Huntsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Huntsville Apartments with Parking (96)
- Huntsville Apartments with Pools (38)
- Huntsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Huntsville Dog Friendly Apartments (132)
- Huntsville Furnished Apartments (11)
- Huntsville Luxury Apartments (165)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Huntsville (32)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Huntsville (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Huntsville (72)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Triana Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Meridianville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Harvest Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Owens Cross Roads Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Athens Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Decatur Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cullman Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Warrior Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Huntsville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Huntsville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Huntsville?
Hey there. Home to some of the nation’s most sophisticated aerospace operations, the legendary Redstone Arsenal, and an incredible population; Huntsville is a booming, über-modern city that just might be perfect for you. Sound spiffy? Just take note of the following Qs and As and we’ll have you ready for takeoff in a jiffy …
Outsiders with preconceived notions about what life’s like in Alabama are invariably surprised by Huntsville. All of the major U.S. missile defense/aerospace corporations (Boeing, Raytheon, and Lockheed Martin, among others) operate within the city, while the Redstone Arsenal army base houses the Missile Defense Agency, the Marshall Space Flight Center, and the U.S. Army Material Command. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Huntsville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Huntsville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Huntsville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.