111 Apartments for Rent in Huntsville, AL with Garages
- Huntsville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Huntsville Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Huntsville Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Huntsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Huntsville Apartments with Parking (109)
- Huntsville Apartments with Pools (58)
- Huntsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Huntsville Dog Friendly Apartments (149)
- Huntsville Furnished Apartments (28)
- Huntsville Luxury Apartments (220)
- Huntsville Pet Friendly Apartments (150)
- Madison Apartments with Garages (29)
- Triana Apartments with Garages (1)
- Meridianville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Moores Mill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harvest Apartments with Garages (1)
- Owens Cross Roads Apartments with Garages (4)
- Athens Apartments with Garages (5)
- Decatur Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hartselle Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Huntsville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Huntsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Huntsville?
Hey there. Home to some of the nation’s most sophisticated aerospace operations, the legendary Redstone Arsenal, and an incredible population; Huntsville is a booming, über-modern city that just might be perfect for you. Sound spiffy? Just take note of the following Qs and As and we’ll have you ready for takeoff in a jiffy …
Outsiders with preconceived notions about what life’s like in Alabama are invariably surprised by Huntsville. All of the major U.S. missile defense/aerospace corporations (Boeing, Raytheon, and Lockheed Martin, among others) operate within the city, while the Redstone Arsenal army base houses the Missile Defense Agency, the Marshall Space Flight Center, and the U.S. Army Material Command. See more
Huntsville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.