469 Apartments for rent in Muskego, WI with Garages
- Muskego Accessible Apartments (1)
- Muskego Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Muskego Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Muskego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Muskego Apartments with Parking (2)
- Muskego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Muskego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Muskego Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Muskego Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Berlin Apartments with Garages (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (3)
- Waukesha Apartments with Garages (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pewaukee Apartments with Garages (1)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Garages (55)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Muskego?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Muskego?
Although the name changed a few times over its history, there was always an amusement park around Little Muskego Lake. This theme park, known as Dandelion Park in its later years, once claimed to have the world's fastest roller coaster. It's around this setting that the city of Muskego grew.
Riding a wooden roller coaster named Tail Spin was once a rite of passage for every resident of Muskego. Now, only the sign remains. Somehow, that's okay. Life continues. Three lakes are still here to keep everything looking beautiful. For the 24,135 residents of Muskego, all will be just dandy, so long as they can view the sunset against Big Muskego Lake. Sunsets don't get shut down like old roller coasters do, so it's going to take an apocalypse to make things in Muskego less dandy. See more
Muskego apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.