61 Apartments in Fitchburg
- Fitchburg Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fitchburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fitchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Madison Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Verona Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Monona Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Middleton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Waunakee Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- DeForest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sun Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Janesville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Beloit Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
Fitchburg, WI: Home of Wisconsin's first fish hatchery.
Fitchburg is a welcome getaway from the hustle and bustle of urban Madison, Wisconsin. Situated just miles from the city center, Fitchburg is a quieter and more relaxed version of the booming metropolis itself. Although it is a relatively young city, incorporated in 1983, Fitchburg has come into its own as a robust blend of cultural events and Midwestern friendliness. See more
Finding an apartment in Fitchburg that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.