108 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Vancouver, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Vancouver (80)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (6)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (99)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Vancouver (92)
- Vancouver Accessible Apartments (44)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Vancouver Apartments with Garages (109)
- Vancouver Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Vancouver Apartments with Hardwood Floors (57)
- Vancouver Apartments with Parking (151)
- Vancouver Apartments with Pools (46)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (113)
- Vancouver Dog Friendly Apartments (143)
- Vancouver Furnished Apartments (11)
- Vancouver Luxury Apartments (165)
- Vancouver Pet Friendly Apartments (146)
- Walnut Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hazel Dell 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Barberton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Orchards 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Salmon Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brush Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mount Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lake Shore 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Portland 2 Bedroom Apartments (160)
- Battle Ground 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Vancouver?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Vancouver?
How expensive are studio apartments in Vancouver?
Residents of Vancouver, Washington often refer to their hometown simply as “the ‘Couv.” Snarky critics in nearby Portland have dubbed it “Vantucky.” Other monikers include “Vancooter,” “Baby Portland,” and our personal creative favorite, “Vancouver – but not the one in Canada.” We may not agree on what to call it, but we can all agree on one thing: For apartment hunters looking for a killer pad in the Nirvana of the Northwest (yes, we have more nicknames), Vancouver, Washington may be the perfec...
Having trouble with Craigslist Vancouver? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Vancouver are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Vancouver near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Vancouver that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.