1,872 Apartments for rent in Sumner, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sumner Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sumner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sumner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Parking (5)
- Sumner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sumner Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sumner Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pacific Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Puyallup Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
In the 1890s, a swarm of aphids decided to make short work of the hops growing up and down the West Coast. Sumner lost its major cash crop, forcing its farmers to turn to rhubarb. The city now accounts for over a quarter of the country's rhubarb acreage, making it the "Rhubarb Pie Capital of the World."
Located in northwestern Washington State, next to the Puyallup and White Rivers, Sumner says "no" to big city aspirations by encouraging its small-town atmosphere. The 2010 US Census counted 9,451 people living in the city's 7.2 square miles. While within commuting distance of the employment in larger cities nearby, Sumner itself offers enough jobs in education, health and social services, manufacturing, and retail. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Sumner renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.