174 Apartments for rent in Sammamish, WA with Gyms
- Sammamish Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sammamish Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sammamish Apartments with Garages (10)
- Sammamish Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Sammamish Apartments with Parking (10)
- Sammamish Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sammamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Sammamish Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Sammamish Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sammamish Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Issaquah Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Redmond Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Duvall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Renton Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Sammamish?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Sammamish?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sammamish?
Afraid to move alone? Sammamish was ranked friendliest town in America by Forbes in 2012, so you're sure to make new compadres here.
No one who lives in the Greater Seattle area thinks of Sammamish as a city. Most just think of the lake for which the city is named and the parks on the shoreline. Minutes away from year-round outdoor activities, Sammamish is one of Seattle’s eastside bedroom communities. With a population slightly less than better-known Redmond (home of Microsoft) and one-third that of Bellevue, this small city has great appeal. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Sammamish renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.