96 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Newcastle, WA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Newcastle (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newcastle (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newcastle (1)
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (9)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (12)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Newcastle Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Renton Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bellevue Furnished Apartments (10)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Issaquah Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (1)
- Redmond Furnished Apartments (9)
- SeaTac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (62)
- Des Moines Furnished Apartments (1)
Naming opportunity: Newcastle was once a coal mining town. Today, this pretty town pays respect to its coal mining past with street names such as Coal Creek, Coal Creek Parkway and the China Creek Golf Course.
Newcastle is a beautiful inland city on the east side of King County, Washington. At the time of the last major census back in 2010, this town had a population of just more than 10,000 people - a number that continues to grow larger today. Newcastle was one of the first coal mining areas in Washington, and its railroad system linked to the Seattle region. Coal and lumber transported from Newcastle to Seattle by train provided development for both cities and offered vital roots of transportation via the Great Northern Railway system. Coal mining is no longer underway in Newcastle, but you can visit the remains of mines around town. See more
Furnished apartments in Newcastle can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Newcastle as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.