1,255 Apartments for rent in Maple Valley, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maple Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Garages (10)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Parking (11)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Maple Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Maple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairwood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Enumclaw Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Issaquah Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Lake Tapps Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Maple Valley?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Maple Valley?
Maple Valley City is located in King County, Washington, where the name originally was Vine Maple Valley. However, the "vine" was removed as the name was considered to be overly long.
Less than 23,000 people currently reside in the small city of Maple Valley, King County, Washington. However, ever since the year 2000, the population growth has reached 50.85%. Maple Valley, WA, experiences 39 inches of rain per year, making it a little wetter than that of the national average. Snowfall is 4 inches, where the national average is 25 inches, so don't be tempted to visit if you're intent on sledding. When it comes to residing in the city, you might be wondering just what it's like. So, that said, let's find out! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Maple Valley renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.