4,576 Accessible Apartments for rent in Kenmore, WA
- Kenmore Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Kenmore Apartments with Parking (11)
- Kenmore Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Kenmore Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Kenmore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kenmore Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bothell Accessible Apartments (7)
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (21)
- Mountlake Terrace Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (9)
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (8)
- Woodinville Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Stickney Accessible Apartments (2)
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Redmond Accessible Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Kenmore?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Kenmore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kenmore?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kenmore? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
It’s hard to put a finger on exactly what Kenmore, Washington is like. Located on the banks of Lake Washington, a little less than 30 minutes from Seattle, Kenmore is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. But let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and see if we can figure out what Kenmore means to you. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Kenmore with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Kenmore. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.