806 Apartments for rent in Portsmouth, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (6)
- Portsmouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Garages (15)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Parking (31)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Pools (7)
- Portsmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Portsmouth Luxury Apartments (57)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (1)
- Norfolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Hampton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Newport News Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Smithfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Suffolk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (144)
- Yorktown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Prince George Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Portsmouth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Portsmouth?
Portsmouth, Virginia is home to the largest naval shipyard in the world. Don't let the name confuse you, though. It's named after the neighboring city of Norfolk.
Portsmouth is a city that forms a piece of what seems like a seamless community surrounding the Chesapeake Bay. The Seven Cities of Hampton Roads include Norfolk, Hampton, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Newport News. The first official successful settlement in the Americas, Jamestown, lies only a few miles up river. Colonial era homes still line the streets mixed with modern advancements and the skyscrapers of downtown Norfolk. The military has a strong presence in the city and makes for the majority of the local infrastructure. Unemployment is remarkably low and cost of living is more reasonable in this area than adjacent cities. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.