783 Short-term Apartments for rent in Mechanicsville, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mechanicsville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mechanicsville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mechanicsville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glen Allen Short-term Apartments (4)
- Laurel Short-term Apartments (1)
- Dumbarton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Richmond Short-term Apartments (33)
- Ashland Short-term Apartments (1)
- Manchester Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bellwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bon Air Short-term Apartments (2)
- Short Pump Short-term Apartments (2)
- Chester Short-term Apartments (8)
"Virgil Caine is my name and I drove on the Danville train / 'Til so much cavalry came and tore up the tracks again / In the winter of '65, we were hungry, just barely alive / I took the train to Richmond that fell / It was a time I remember, oh, so well / The night they drove old Dixie down / And all the bells were ringin' / The night they drove old Dixie down / And all the people were singin' / They went, 'Na, na, na, na, na, na...'" (-- The Band, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down")
Loaded with history, all four seasons and a southern, family-friendly way, Mechanicsville, Virginia offers folks a contrivance free and easy going place. Just a few miles north of Richmond, MVille is a fairly suburban, nearly rural area on its way up. There are a whole host of other suburban amenities, like tasty local eateries (including a surprising selection of Asian foods) and an unusually high number of martial arts studios, but its easy to escape to the woods, the beach, or the big city with a little planning, so it suits just about everyone. Maybe that’s why housing values are skyrocketing? Either way, it’s hard to find anything to dislike about this place. Welcome home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Mechanicsville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.