1,184 Accessible Apartments for rent in Marumsco, VA
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Marumsco Apartments with Garages (5)
- Marumsco Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marumsco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marumsco Apartments with Parking (7)
- Marumsco Apartments with Pools (3)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Marumsco Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Marumsco Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marumsco Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Accessible Apartments (11)
- Potomac Mills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lorton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Dale City Accessible Apartments (2)
- County Center Accessible Apartments (1)
- Triangle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Quantico Accessible Apartments (1)
- Springfield Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Marumsco?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Marumsco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marumsco?
"Daddy wrestles alligators, mama works on carburetors. Her brother is a fine mediator for the president. And here she is again on the phone; just like me hates to be alone. We just like to sit at home and rip on the President. Meet Virginia, Mmmm..." (-Train, "Meet Virginia")
Marumsco, Virginia is a census-designated place, which really just means it is a populated area that isn't officially a town, city or village. On about 7.5 square miles of land, the anti-town of Marumsco is home to more than 35,000 residents. Many of these residents were actually gained in 2010 following a strange census report that decided to divide the neighboring town Woodbridge in two. The result was a tiny Woodbridge with only 4,000 residents, but a bigger Marumsco with a huge ego boost! Both the town and the anti-town are part of Prince William County. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Marumsco with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Marumsco. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.