264 Apartments for rent in Laurel Hill, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Laurel Hill (1)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Parking (3)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Laurel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Laurel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lorton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Newington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Marumsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- West Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Burke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Neabsco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Theodore Roosevelt saw the jail as a facility not just for punishment, but also for correction. Laurel Hill is home to America's first embodiment of this dream, where the Lorton Reformatory served as a rehabilitation and correctional facility.
Laurel Hill is located in Fairfax County in the Lorton, Virginia area. In 2006, the area was reported by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the great places to live. Back then the community was still in the development stages, but properties were being snapped up in a hurry. Nowadays, new schools, recreational facilities, a public golf course, and peaceful parks await new residents. The 2010 census puts the population at 6,855 people in a 4.46 square mile area. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Laurel Hill offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Laurel Hill. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Laurel Hill can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.