1,332 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lansdowne, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lansdowne Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdowne (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdowne (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lansdowne (1)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ashburn Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Countryside Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dulles Town Center Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Moorefield Station Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cascades Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sterling Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brambleton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lansdowne?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lansdowne?
The National Conference Center is located in Lansdowne, VA. Built by Xerox in 1974, this building has a deliberately confusing layout to encourage team building between conference participants.
Lansdowne, VA, is a planned community with a population of 11,253 at the time of the 2010 Census. In short, a planned community is a neighborhood that has been meticulously planned from its creation to be a residential area. A planned community does not mean that it is only a bedroom town. Instead, living in Lansdowne is like living in your own private city with each neighborhood offering amenities like shopping, restaurants, gyms, and more. Sure, you could hop in your car and head to a big city, but with everything you need and charm to boot, you may leave Lansdowne less than you think. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lansdowne should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lansdowne may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lansdowne. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.