1,483 Short-term Apartments for rent in Broadlands, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Broadlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Broadlands Apartments with Garages (5)
- Broadlands Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Broadlands Apartments with Parking (5)
- Broadlands Apartments with Pools (3)
- Broadlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Broadlands Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Broadlands Furnished Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ashburn Short-term Apartments (8)
- Arcola Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lansdowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Leesburg Short-term Apartments (4)
- Dulles Town Center Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sterling Short-term Apartments (2)
- McNair Short-term Apartments (5)
- Herndon Short-term Apartments (12)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Centreville Short-term Apartments (5)
"Virginia / Lie in all my broken dreams / You pick me up / And you sure make me smile / Virginia / And I would give anything / To come dance around / My memory for awhile" -- Whiskey Myers
Broadlands is a Census Designated Place (CDP) and is a suburban neighborhood of Ashburn. It is part of Loudon County and is located on the northeastern part of the State of Virginia. It has approximately 12,000 residents and has had a population growth of over 15% since 2006. It only has a total area of 3.28 square miles, of which 3.26 square miles is land area and 0.02 square miles is water area. This gives it a high population density - but that just means more friendly neighbors for you to get to know! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Broadlands takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.