2,267 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Texas City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Texas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Texas City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Texas City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Texas City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Texas City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dickinson Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hitchcock Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kemah Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Galveston Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Nassau Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Friendswood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Porte Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Having trouble with Craigslist Texas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Texas City! Located on Galveston Bay about an hour outside of Houston, this small city is an industrial hub with plenty in the way of apartment rentals. So, let’s get looking! See more
Finding an apartment in Texas City that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.