3,901 Accessible Apartments for rent in Leon Valley, TX
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (7)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (4)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leon Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (221)
- Castle Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Scenic Oaks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Live Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Converse Accessible Apartments (3)
- Boerne Accessible Apartments (4)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bulverde Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (13)
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Leon Valley with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Leon Valley. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.