382 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Freeport, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Parking (4)
- Freeport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Freeport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Freeport Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Freeport (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Freeport (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Freeport (3)
- Clute Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Richwood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Jackson Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Angleton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Alvin Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hitchcock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Manvel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Galveston Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Freeport?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Freeport?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Freeport?
Former first lady Laura Bush visited Freeport in 2000 and helped start the Main Street Program. As a subprogram of the National Trust for Historic Preservation and the Texas Historical Commission, Freeport was finally recognized as a National Main Street city as of 2006. Preservation and renovation of this treasured area of Freeport is still underway today, but the progress is palpable!
Located at the mouth of the Brazos River on the Gulf of Mexico, the city of Freeport was founded by the Freeport Sulfur Company in November of 1912. Combining itself with Velasco, one of the oldest towns in Texas, Freeport incorporated on July 27, 1957. Growing from a population of 300 in 1912, this city has exploded with growth and now boasts a population of 12,501 residents! Dow Chemical Plant has been the city's largest and most important employer since constructing its facilities there in 1939. Freeport has also become a tourist destination along the Gulf of Mexico for its beautiful sandy beaches and warm, tropical Gulf waters. The birds and aquatic life that are native to the area make this a much-loved destination for birders and boaters alike. Fishermen are a common sight along the banks of the Brazos River, but so are water skiers carving through the wake and those out jet skiing for fun. The locals tend to be an active bunch, so if you favor an outdoorsy lifestyle set in a stunning tropical location, Freeport is just the place for you! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Freeport should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Freeport may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Freeport. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.