136 Apartments for rent in Baytown, TX with Balconies
- Baytown Accessible Apartments (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Baytown Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Baytown Apartments with Parking (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Pools (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Baytown Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Baytown Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Mont Belvieu Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Deer Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Baytown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Baytown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baytown?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Baytown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.