1,649 Short-term Apartments for rent in Azle, TX
- Azle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Azle Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Azle Apartments with Garages (12)
- Azle Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Azle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Azle Apartments with Parking (12)
- Azle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Azle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Azle Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Azle Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- White Settlement Short-term Apartments (3)
- Saginaw Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westworth Village Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fort Worth Short-term Apartments (100)
- Benbrook Short-term Apartments (3)
- Haltom City Short-term Apartments (6)
- Keller Short-term Apartments (5)
- North Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (14)
- Richland Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- Roanoke Short-term Apartments (1)
The little town of Azle, TX owes a lot to a doctor named James Azle Stewart. He came here in 1846 and built up a town of settlers along the three little creeks in the area: Silver Creek, Ash Creek and Walnut Creek. It was a farm town for many decades, producing milk from dairy cows and a variety of crops. When the generous Dr. Stewart donated the land for the town, it was the least the settlers could do to name the town after him.
Today Azle is a little more urban than it was back in those days, but it's not big on farming anymore. It is one of the more country suburbs of Fort Worth and is home to 10,947 people, according to the 2010 Census. It's grown steadily at about 1,000 new residents every ten years, which means that it grows a little slower than a lot of the other Fort Worth suburbs. That's not a bad sign, though, because it means that people still want to be here and the small city has the basic amenities you need, but it's not experiencing the incredible sprawl of many of its neighbors. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Azle takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.