- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bartlett (1)
- Bartlett Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bartlett Apartments with Garages (13)
- Bartlett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bartlett Apartments with Parking (16)
- Bartlett Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bartlett Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Bartlett Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bartlett (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bartlett (1)
- Lakeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Germantown 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (319)
- Collierville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Olive Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Southaven 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Horn Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- West Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hernando 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walls 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bartlett?
"I was walking in Memphis, walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale. Walking in Memphis, but do I really feel the way I feel?" Marc Cohn
Bartlett is technically a suburb of Memphis. Most people dont realize its its own city, though, since the area blends in seamlessly with the big city around it. However, Bartlett has its own distinct history and government, and it also has its own feel -- which is a little bit country and a little bit redneck. Bartlett was once an area called Union Depot and Green Bottom. It was a train stop on the way west from Nashville. In 1866, the town became its own city, even though it had less than 100 people living there. Today, Bartlett remains a small, country town, and it retains a lot of its original feel of a southern railroad town.. Bartlett has its own schools both public and private its own parks, libraries and arts institutions, too. In fact, you wouldnt even need to leave the area to live well and be entertained, even though you might want to, since nearby Memphis offers so many amenities and Bartlett is small enough that you might want some bigger fish to fry after a few years here. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bartlett are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bartlett near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bartlett that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.