650 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Charleston, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Charleston (24)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Charleston (2)
- North Charleston Accessible Apartments (17)
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (44)
- North Charleston Apartments with Garages (18)
- North Charleston Apartments with Gyms (23)
- North Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- North Charleston Apartments with Parking (43)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (31)
- North Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- North Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- North Charleston Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Charleston (27)
- Hanahan 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Goose Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ladson 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Charleston 2 Bedroom Apartments (71)
- Summerville 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Mount Pleasant 2 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Moncks Corner 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sullivan's Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ridgeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beaufort 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in North Charleston?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in North Charleston?
How expensive are studio apartments in North Charleston?
Having trouble with Craigslist Charleston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Also known as North Chas, North Chuck, and other nicknames. For the low country, coastal South Carolina region, North Charleston is a new metropolitan area with a lot of affordable housing in town. So let's get started on your apartment hunt! See more
2 bedroom apartments in North Charleston are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in North Charleston near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in North Charleston that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.