636 Apartments for rent in Irmo, SC with Garages
- Irmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Irmo Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Irmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Irmo Apartments with Parking (4)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Irmo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Irmo Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Irmo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Irmo Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Columbia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pine Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Garages (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Garages (28)
- Aiken Apartments with Garages (1)
- Warrenville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Irmo?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Irmo?
Irmo, S.C.: Home to the world's largest known festival dedicated to the slimy green pod we all know and love: okra.
During most of the year, Irmo, South Carolina, a little suburb of Columbia, is home to just over 11,000 okra-loving people. In the spring, though, the annual Okra Strut festival draws more than 60,000 visitors. The festival began as a small fundraiser for a town library in 1973 and was so named the Okra Strut by local radio personality Gene McKay, who pronounced that okra was actually "ancient Irmese" for "farming community who thrives on okra." Whether you love okra or you don't, there is plenty to love about the city of Irmo. Average low temperatures never get below freezing and, although the summer months see sticky average highs in the 90s, the summer is when the city sees most of its annual rainfall. Steamy! See more
Irmo apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.