421 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Yardley, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Yardley (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Yardley (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Yardley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Yardley Apartments with Parking (2)
- Yardley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Yardley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Yardley Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairless Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Morrisville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Levittown Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pennington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Langhorne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newtown Grant Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Village Shires Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bristol Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Yardley?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Yardley?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Yardley should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Yardley may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Yardley. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.