2,704 Apartments for rent in Norristown, PA with Gyms
- Norristown Accessible Apartments (5)
- Norristown Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Norristown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Norristown Apartments with Parking (14)
- Norristown Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norristown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Norristown Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Norristown Furnished Apartments (4)
- Norristown Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Eagleville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Devon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Haverford College Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ardmore Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lansdale Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Norristown?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Norristown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norristown?
Once an agricultural hub of Pennsylvania, Norristown now offers residents a good mix of urban and tree lined streets only six miles from the City of Brotherly Love.
Norristown is just 6 miles away from Philly and definitely close enough to grab a cheesesteak or a pretzel, but far enough away to offer a bit more house for your money. The people of Norristown are what make it special, and it is truly an international city, town, borough, or whatever else you refer to it as. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Norristown renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.