2,799 Apartments for rent in Collingswood, NJ with Gyms
- Collingswood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Collingswood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Collingswood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Collingswood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Collingswood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Collingswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Collingswood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Collingswood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Collingswood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Audubon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Camden Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Runnemede Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hi-Nella Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Collingswood?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Collingswood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Collingswood?
Collingswood - Water and food everywhere, but not a drop to drink!
Collingswood is home to nearly 14,000 people in Camden County, New Jersey. Not officially recognized as a town or city, Collingswood identifies itself as a borough, which means that it is governed by a Mayor. Originally settled by Quakers in the late 17th century, this picturesque borough is now home to wide range of cultures--which of course means a fantastic array of local cuisines, but no alcohol! Collingswood is also home to many popular historical sites and a well-maintained, classic-style retail area, as well as several theaters and buildings dedicated to the arts. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Collingswood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.