490 Apartments for rent in Morrisville, PA with Washer-Dryers
- Trenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Yardley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Levittown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bordentown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mercerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Florence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bristol Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Langhorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
"In the meadows where we grow the rose petals, and we sip a glass of Merlot, while I blow the Portobello. Like Cruello with a Cigarillo. Hello, listen up, this is Asher from the Morrisville, a little north of Truck!" - From "More Cowbell" by Asher Roth
Originally an outpost of the Dutch West India Company, Morrisville is now a borough in Buck's County, Pennsylvania. The borough was officially named in 1804, the same year that a bridge was built over Delaware to connect Morrisville to Trenton. Morrisville is home to several historical sites, including the Gershom Craft House, the Trenton City/Calhoun Street Bridge and Graystones, the site of the first Pennsylvania land purchase. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morrisville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Morrisville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Morrisville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.