1,415 Apartments for rent in Harleysville, PA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harleysville (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harleysville (1)
- Harleysville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Harleysville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harleysville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Harleysville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Harleysville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harleysville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Harleysville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harleysville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lansdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Collegeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eagleville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- North Wales Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Perkasie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Norristown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Quakertown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brittany Farms-The Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Harleysville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Harleysville?
Harleysville -- Home to the renowned annual Heckler Fest at Heckler Plains!
Harleysville isn't actually a town unto itself, but a census-designated place within the Lower Salford Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It was settled by the Pennsylvania Dutch in the 18th century, and named after Samuel Harley. More than 9,000 people live in this community today. There's even an annual Apple Butter Frolic! It doesn't get much more countrified than this, folks. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harleysville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Harleysville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harleysville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.